Join Our Expert Roofers in an Exciting New Career!
At Fraser Roofing, LLC, we are all about family. Our team is committed to providing our customers with the absolute best quality workmanship and service possible – and part of that is hiring people who are motivated to work and committed to going above and beyond. If this sounds like a challenge you would like to try, reach out to a member of our team today!
We are looking for driven and dedicated individuals who are looking to improve their skills and grow with our family. Please review our open positions below!
The overall objective of Sales Manager is to generate qualified leads for Fraser Roofing LLC through direct customer interaction and should result in a roof bought by either the insurance agency or the homeowner. Management throughout the entire process is expected and outlined in the responsibilities listed below.
- Generating leads by knocking doors in neighborhoods and informing potential clients of Fraser Roofing’s services
- Responding to lead provided directly from Fraser Roofing LLC (examples include referrals, cold calls, website inquiries, etc.)
- Providing initial inspection of clients’ roof and possible interior damage
- Providing video documentation of damage and reviewing with customer
- Advising potential client on course of action (i.e. filing of an insurance claim or Fraser Roofing providing an estimate to install a new roof)
- If not an insurance claim, working with Fraser Roofing management to provide an estimate for new roof installation
- Obtaining a signed service agreement from the customer
- Attending and closing adjuster meeting if insurance claim is made by homeowner
- Prior to build out, keeping homeowner informed of process, communicating buildout date, informing Fraser Roofing management of shingle color selection
- Day of build out / Jobsite management – Sales Manager is expected to be on site the entire day of the build out
- Completion of the deal (filing notice of completion with insurance company, collecting final payment from homeowner, providing warranty and final paperwork)
- Representing Fraser Roofing LLC in a positive manner and providing an A+ customer service experience
Commission % is paid based on the $ Sales Revenue generated by the Sales Manager and/or prior experience.
Call our offices today at (404) 341-7663 to apply! Our service areas are Lawrenceville, Statesboro, Greater Atlanta, Boiling Springs, SC & Jacksonville, FL.
East Atlanta 3109 Five Forks Trickum Road Lilburn, GA 30047 Map & Directions [+]
Central Georgia 100 Industrial Dr. Sandersville, GA 31082 Map & Directions [+]
Greenville/Spartanburg 110 Rainbow Lake Road, Unit C Boiling Springs, SC 29316 Map & Directions [+]
West Atlanta 3599 Atlanta Road SE, Suite A6 Smyrna, GA 30080 Map & Directions [+]
Statesboro 408 South Zetterower Ave. Statesboro, GA 30458 Map & Directions [+]
Jacksonville 9799 Old St Augustine Road Jacksonville, FL 32257 Map & Directions [+]