Experienced Roofers in Lilburn
When you're looking for a roof repair or roof replacement in Dunwoody, you've come to the right place. Our team at Fraser Roofing has been serving the Atlanta community for over 30 years, offering a full range of services for residential properties. Whether your roof is old and outdated or has sustained damage from a storm, our roofers in Dunwoody can help.
When Is It Time to Replace Your Roof?
The average lifespan of a roof is about 20 years, but this can vary depending on the materials used and the type of weather your roof has been exposed to. If your roof is nearing the end of its life, it's important to replace it as soon as possible to prevent water damage to your home.
Replacing your roof is recommended when:
- Your roof is at least 20 years old: The average lifespan of a roof is about 20 years.
- You see visible signs of damage: Damaged shingles or gaping holes in your roof can be a sign that you need to replace your roof.
- You've had a storm: Severe storms can cause significant damage to your roof, and this damage may be so extensive that you need to replace your roof to prevent water damage to your home.
- You notice discoloration on your ceiling: If you see discoloration on your ceiling or musty odor coming from your attic, this can be a sign that water is getting into your attic. This can cause mold to grow, which can damage your property.
Call (404) 341-7663 for more information about our roofing services in Dunwoody.
How Can I Tell If My Roof Is Leaking?
If you notice water stains on your ceiling or walls, you may have a roof leak. Leaks can be caused by missing shingles, loose flashing, or damaged gutters. If you notice a leak, it's important to get it repaired as soon as possible to prevent water damage to your property.
Signs that you may need to repair or replace your roof include:
- Shingles that are curling, cracked, or missing
- Gaping holes in your roof
- Water stains on your ceiling or walls
- Musty odor coming from your attic
- Visible mold growth in your attic
- Warped or cracked ceiling
Call to Schedule Roof Repair in Dunwoody
If your roof is old or damaged, our roofers in Dunwoody can help you replace your roof. We offer a full range of repair services for residential properties in Dunwoody, and we can help you determine if you need a new roof or roof repair.
You cannot go wrong with Josh and Fraser Roofing.
"Not only was Josh professional but is also the most ethical roofer I have met."- Robert G.
Truly a Five Star company all the way around.
"can truly say this company has your best interest at heart."- Melissa M.
Absolutely happy with my new roof.
"Everything that was told to me was done timely and very professionally."- Rose M.
Beautiful beautiful job!
"From the moment we contacted Jacob with Fraser Roofing, we knew we were in good hands and with the company that would get things done right!"- Jenn M.
Quick, complete, and professional.
"I was referred to Fraser by my remodeling contractor and was pleased to find that he pointed me in the right direction."- Shawn F.